Push notification/prompt to select task

Hi Niko,
Great app!
However, sometimes I forget to use it and find myself working for hours without tracking which project the time should be allocated to. I know I can go back and retrospectively add the entry, but I am wondering if you would consider adding a push notification to prompt the user to select a task?
Some thoughts:
Optionally switch on push notifications/prompts when no task is selected (some users may not want the software prompting them).
Option to get prompts either during a particular time interval (say, 9am - 5pm) or always.
Option to snooze the notification (similar to calendar reminders, snooze 10 mins, 30 min, 1 hour, rest of day etc).
Option to periodically prompt the user to confirm they are still working on the assigned task.

I think this would be a really useful feature to ensure that users remember to use your great app.

Hope this is useful.
Preben.

Hi Preben,
I’m happy to hear you like the app!

Thank you for the detailed feature suggestion! This feature is planned, and I have already made some notes about how to implement a “notifications/reminders” feature. Your thoughts are very useful, and I’ll definitely consider them.

Thanks,
Niko