Menu bar not respecting number of recent timings

Hi Niko,

Still loving the app! Might have found a bug though. I set the ‘number of recent timings’ to ‘None’ as I don’t want to see those in my default view. However it always keeps showing the most recent 1 timing. Any idea why that is and how I can solve it? Thanks! :slight_smile:

Rik

Hi Rik,
Good to hear that you enjoy the app! :blush:
And thanks for the report.
This shouldn’t happen… When changing the ‘number of recent timings’ setting to ‘None’, the recent Timings don’t disappear right away. But after stopping a timer, all recent Timings should be gone. Can you please check if this is the case?
Anyways, I will change this behavior, so that the number of displayed recent Timings will adjust right after changing the setting.

Hi Niko,

I checked and after stopping the timer and starting a new one, the recent timing is still there. Thanks again for your help!

Hi Rik,

Thanks for the update!

I have finally found the real reason why this happens. It’ll be fixed in the next update.

Hey Rik,

Just wanted to let you know that this bug should be fixed with today’s update!

Thanks Niko :slight_smile:

1 Like